By participating in the loyalty programme, Member agrees to the terms and conditions, and procedures of the Programme available at shop.dress-2-impress.com.
Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Programme terms and conditions. Dress-2-impress.com reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Programme terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw membership where we reasonably believe, at our sole discretion, that the Loyalty Programme has been misused.
www.dress-2-impress.com reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the Programme or terminate the Program at any time without prior written notice. Communications about any changes to the Programme, will be posted on www.dress-2-impress.com/updates.html.
1. Under the Programme we will award you Points earned on qualifying purchases made at shop.dress-2-impress.com Online. The hire of Hats, Headpieces and Bags at www.dress-2-impress.com are excluded. Your must be a registered user with a shop.dress-2-impress.com Online account to allow qualifying purchases to be made. Purchases made as a guest user, will not receive points.
2. Points are awarded on the purchase of items only, and not any delivery charges relating to a transaction.
3. We will award 1 Point for every £1 that you spend on qualifying purchases when you are logged into your registered account. We reserve the right to either increase or decrease the number of Points accrued on qualifying purchases, or to change how Points are accrued, from time to time and at our sole discretion, and we will notify you of any changes we make by updating these Terms at www.dress-2-impress.com/updates.html.
4. Each point is converted to 10p available to spend at shop.dress-2-impress.com.
5. If you return and we refund you for purchases that attracted Points, we reserve the right to deduct these Points from your Points balance at any time.
6. You can check your Points balance by emailing email@example.com, and advising the email address registered on your account.
7. Your Points are valid for 36 months from date awarded.
8. Additional points may be earned by other loyalty promotions (such as recommend a friend or posting a review). Details of additional points available will be posted at www.dress-2-impress.com/loyalty.html.
9. We do allow the transfer of Points to another Programme member. To transfer your points, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advised the email address of the programme member you would like your points transferred to. You must contact us from the email address registered to your account.
Redeeming Your Points
1. When purchasing further items at shop.dress-2-impress.com you will be advised of your available points at checkout.
2. Member may choose to either redeem earned Points or continue saving Points to use on a future purchase of items. If Member elects to redeem earned Points, the Points will be converted into pounds and the value of the Redemption will be deducted from the total price of the Member’s purchase.
3. Points may only be redemmed against purchases at shop.dress-2-impress.com. No vouchers, or cash alternative is offered.
4. Upon redemption of Points, the Points will immediately be deducted from Member’s account. When returning items paid with Redemption points, the Redemption points will be refunded back to Members account within 28 days, of the return of goods.
Dress-2-Impress.com may use information that you supply to us on Registration (such as your name and address), for the purposes of:
You can, at any time opt-out of receiving any and all such information by contacting: Dress-2-Impress.com Customer Services, Avonwick Station, Diptford, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7LU or by e-mailing email@example.com.
All communication that you receive from Dress-2-Impress.com will have details of how to opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving such information in the future.
Dress-2-Impress.com will only share your details with companies with businesses that assist with the operation of the Programme, such as external IT suppliers. Dress-2-Impress.com will not share your details with any other third parties without your explicit prior written consent.
These Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms.