HAT AND FASCINATORS FOR HIRE WITH WWW.DRESS-2-IMPRESS.COM.
HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute a binding legal agreement between the Customer ('you', 'your') and Dress-2-Impress whose office is at Avonwick Station, Diptford, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 7LU ("Dress-2-Impress," "we," "us," and "our"). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
The terms apply to the hire of Ladies Hats from Dress-2-Impress.com ('the Service').
By using the Service you accept these Terms of and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use you should not use the Service.
1. The hired hat or fascinator will remain the property of www.dress-2-impress.com at all times.
2. Our Hats and Fascinators are available for hire to customers for use during the date of Hire only, and must be returned (posted back) within 48 hours of the booked Hire Date.
3. The hire charge is stated on each Hat or Fascinator item page along with details of the deposit amount that will be refunded upon safe return of Hat or Fascinator.
4. Bookings must be made 7 days in advance of the date you require the Hat or Fascinator. The hat or fascinator Hire amount must be received 3 days before the date hat or fascinator is required. No hat or Fascinator is reserved until the hire and deposit has been paid.
5. Once your hire payment and deposit has been received, a receipt and ticket will be issued in the post to you within 2 working days.
6. Your hire hat or fascinator will be posted to you by Special Delivery, for Delivery the date before your requested Hire date.
7. If you do not accept delivery (Delivery will need to be Signed for) when the Royal Mail attempt delivery the day before you have requested your hire, then your Hire price will not be refunded. Your Deposit only will be refunded upon return of the Hat or Fascinator.
8. If you fail to return your hat or fascinator 48 hours after the date of hire, then you will be invoiced a further days hire, for each day you have kept the hat or fascinator, until the Hat or Fascinator is returned.
9. Your original invoice will be for: Hire / Deposit and Outwards Postage. You will be refunded the deposit on return of the hired hat or fascinator in the condition you received minus the normal and reasonable signs of wear for single use. We reserve the right to retain all or some of the security deposit if the hat or fascinator is returned marked in any way; this includes make up, alcohol, and rain damage.
10. Customers who return items damaged beyond economical repair will not have their deposit refunded. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that the product returned is capable of repair or restoration to its original condition, we may charge you a lesser amount than the full deposit to cover the cost of such repair.
11. Hire / Deposit and Postage price payable on booking is made by PayPal. Paypal process payments securely online, and DO NOT share your personal banking information with us, or anyone else.
12. When you book your hat or fascinator hire, then this hat or fascinator is reserved for you and will not be booked for anyone else on the same date. However, should the hat or fascinator not have been returned by a customer that hired the hat or fascinator a previous date, then an alternative hat or fascinator, equal in value, and colour will be offered to you for half price. You may take the offer of the alternative or a full refund if you prefer.
13. By using the Service, you consent to receiving email communications from us. These communications will include notices about your hat or fascinator (e.g. postage details and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to the Hire. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements.
14. We will never share your information with ANY third parties.
15. On booking you can opt in to receive our infrequent newsletters from www.dress-2-impress.com. If you ever wish to opt out, you may do so by responding to our newsletters with "Remove" in the subject line.
16. CANCELLATION POLICY - Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of the booked date will receive Full Refund. Cancellations made 29-14 days in advance of Hired Date will receive a 50% Refund. Cancellations made 13-7 days in advance will receive 30% refund. No refund will be given to cancellations made 6-0 days in advance of the date booked for.